Welcome to YUE Individual Swimming Classes
We are offering different swimming classes, according to ability and level of users for both Kids & Adults.
Sessions are on one-to-one basis and will aid the below listed individuals with different swimming capability.
1. Unable to swim and uses swim aids:
This would benefit individuals who are unable to swim independently and require the assistance of a flotation device. The equipment requirements for individuals to take part in this class are a Sponge / foam noodle and a swim cap.
Clients will be taught how to:
- Float as soon as possible without a flotation device
- Gain water confidence
- Open eyes underwater without fear
- Promote social interaction between peers.
2. Able to float without the use of aids:
This would benefit individuals that are able to float in the water and maintain themselves for a short period of time without requiring assistance.
The equipment requirements for individuals to take part in this class is a board, goggles and a swim cap.
Clients will be taught:
- Kicking of the 3 (Front crawl, breaststroke and backstroke) strokes
- Basic arm motions of the 3 main (Front crawl, breaststroke and backstroke) strokes
- How to breathe properly in individual strokes
- To remain floating for long periods of time without tiring quickly
3. Basic Swim classes:
This would benefit individuals that are able to float and carry out the basics of the three main strokes. It will be a session based on technique improvement.
The equipment required for individuals to take part in this class is a board, goggles and a swim cap.
Clients will be taught:
- Front Crawl / Backstroke / Breaststroke
- Arm motion
- Leg motion
- Breathing patterns and correct positioning
- Introduction to butterfly
RATES for *Members:
- 1 Session €20
- 10 Sessions €180
Rates for **Non-Members:
- 1 Session €25
- 10 Sessions €225
- *Members refers to individuals that have an active membership at YUE.
- **Non-Members refers to individuals that do not have an active membership at YUE and do not wish to acquire one.
- Session duration is 30/45 Minutes.
- Session can be shared by a maximum of 2 persons.
- Extra €5 to be paid if 1 Personal Training Session is shared by a non-member.
- Extra €50 to be paid if 10 Personal Training Sessions are shared by a non-member.
- Pre-Booking is strictly a must.
- Use of Swimming Cap is strictly a must.
- To book your Individual Swimming Lesson, kindly contact us at Front Office desk
t: 22589810/1 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | f: https://www.facebook.com/Yuemalta/